Thai Baked Chicken Wings
As an appetizer, this Thai Baked Chicken Wings recipe is loaded with flavour. These baked chicken wings are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy with a bit of tang thrown in. Give this recipe a try and you’ll always want to make this for every party or potluck.
This dish isn’t just an appetizer, it’s best served with rice.
Best Thai Baked Chicken Wings
October 13, 2020
: 10 min
: 45 min
: 55 min
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- To serve:
- 2 chopped green onions
- thai chilies
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400°F
- Step 2 Mix together the sweet chili sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil to create the marinade
- Step 3 Pour the sauce over the chicken wings and place the wings into a baking sheet
- Step 4 Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning once until golden brown
- Step 5 Serve with extra sauce, green onions and chili peppers
You must be logged in to post a comment.