It’s no secret that I love hot wings so tonight I’ll satisfy my cravings. My Spicy Oven Baked Chicken Wings is baked to perfection in the oven instead of fried in greasy oil. I hate it when restaurants over-fry the chicken wings to the point that you can’t taste the chicken. Crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside, this recipe is guaranteed to be a big hit.
- 1 pound chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup cayenne hot sauce or any hot sauce of your choice
- salt and pepper
- Mix Italian bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, cayenne powder, smoked paprika, chili flakes in a bowl
- Dip chicken wings in egg batter and press into bread crumb mixture until well-coated
- Combine melted butter, honey and hot sauce. Set aside
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Celsius. Bake for 45 minutes brushing chicken wings with hot sauce mixture. Flip wings and continue to cook until crisp and golden brown
- Remove from oven and serve with ranch or blue cheese dip
You will love this recipe. It’s a healthier alternative to deep fried chicken wings. Try it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.