I haven’t had fish in a long time so I went out to the store to buy these salmon fillets. There are so many ways you can make salmon and I thought to share with you my most delicious creation yet. If you like something sweet, this Sweet and Sour Salmon recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 2 teaspoons sweet mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon sambal oelek
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season salmon fillets generously with salt and pepper both sides
- Mix together sweet and sour sauce, sweet mustard, balsamic vinegar, sambal oelek
- Baste fillets with half the marinade
- Fry fillets 3-4 minutes per side in a skillet
- Transfer fillet into the oven covered in tin foil at 350 degrees celsius for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with marinade. Serve immediately
You’ll love the sweet and tangy flavour of this recipe. Pair with a nice glass of white wine and you have yourself a meal. Enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.