Potato salad is one of my favourite side dishes. Sweet and tangy, this potato salad is rich with flavours thanks to the relish and Dijon mustard.
- 1 pound potatoes quartered
- cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet and spicy dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons relish
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Boil potatoes in a large pot with salt for 30 minutes until tender
- Mix together cherry tomatoes, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, relish and balsamic vinegar. Chill and serve.
This dish is so easy and delicious. I hope you enjoy it!
You must be logged in to post a comment.