So I got this Persian flatbread called Barbari at the grocery store. Barbari bread is a type of Iranian flatbread used to make pizza or sandwiches. I love this flatbread so much that I’ve used it to make different kinds of pizza. You can try different toppings but I like mine spicy so I’ve added lots of banana peppers.
- 1 Barbari flatbread
- 1 can pizza sauce or crushed tomatoes
- 1 bag pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- banana peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spread olive oil on flatbread and season with salt and pepper
- Brush pizza sauce on flatbread
- Add pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Bake in oven set to 350 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes until pizza is golden brown
This tasty recipe is definitely very easy and quick to make. I hope you like it!
You must be logged in to post a comment.