Happy Mother’s Day! My mom hates flowers so instead, I’ve made her an elaborate dinner. My Black Bean Mussels recipe is a family favourite. Hope you like it!
- 1 pound mussels
- 1 teaspoons black bean sauce
- 1 piece ginger thinly sliced
- 2 green onions
- Thai chilies
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Wash mussels in cold water and remove beards
- Put mussels in boiling water and cook until mussels open
- Drain and discard any mussels that won’t open
- Heat frying pan with oil and combine mussels with black bean sauce, ginger, green onions, chilies, soy sauce and sugar
- Cook until sauce thickens
Enjoy!! Next part: Succulent Quail Chinese Style
You must be logged in to post a comment.