I’m in the mood for ribs!! Just thinking about the tangy sweetness of the BBQ sauce married with the tender juiciness of the ribs makes me hungry. My homemade BBQ ribs in the oven is easy to make so even if you are a beginner, you can’t mess this up.
- 2 rack of pork baby back ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Mix together ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, paprika, chili flakes, soy sauce and salt
- Baste ribs with BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and cover ribs with tin foil for 2 1/2 hours until tender. Baste ribs with extra BBQ sauce on each side.
Simple and delicious, this is the dish your family will love. Enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.