I’ve always had a soft spot for bar food. When I’m upset, I like to cook myself something delicious to eat. My Jalapeno Cheese Bread with Sriracha mayo definitely hits the spot as the salty flavour of the cheeses and the spiciness of the jalapenos make my stomach feel so good.
- 1 round loaf French bread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded old cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Havarti cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 sliced jalapeno seeded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- Combine mayonnaise, diced jalapenos, cheeses, garlic powder, pepper flakes and cayenne powder together
- Cut the bread in squares but not all the way through with a knife
- Stuff the bread with mayonnaise mixture into all of the cracks in the bread
- Heat oven 400 degrees F and bake the bread for 20 minutes with tin foil on top to prevent burning
- Lower heat to 375 degrees F for 20 more minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown
- Mix mayonnaise with Sriracha for dipping sauce
When hosting a dinner party, be sure to serve this dish and your friends will be super impressed!
You must be logged in to post a comment.